Your Peace of Mind
Every home has a story but it speaks in a foreign language. We speak "house" and excel at translating what the home is telling us into understandable language and recommendations.
We offer same-day inspection reports that photographically annotate items to be evaluated so you can make informed decisions.
Click "Contact Us", email info@turnerinspections.BIZ, or call 682-231-1949
- On-site Review of Findings
- Same-Day Reports on Residential Inspections
- Extensive Photographic Documentation of Findings
- Pool and Spa Inspections
- Pier and Beam (Crawlspace) Foundation Inspections
- Flexible Scheduling Including Evenings and Weekends
- No Charge for InterNACHI Home Buy-Back Guarantee (www.nachi.org/buy)
- WDI Inspections
- Extensively Trained and Experienced
- Fully Insured (E&O and General Liability)
- Licensed Professional Real Estate Inspectors by the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC)
- Certified by the International Association of Certified Real Estate Inspectors (InterNACHI)
- Members of Texas Professional Real Estate Inspectors Association (TPREIA)
- Members of the Grapevine Chamber of Commerce
View an Example Report
How to Prepare for Having Your Home Inspected
“Very friendly and courteous service.”
“We are purchasing a new home and John came out to do the inspection. He was very thorough while explaining his findings made everything easy to understand. John was also good at pointing out the defects he found without scaring us and telling us what was really important to get fixed before we moved in. We highly recommend them!.”
“John was fantastic, professional, thorough, educational and went out of his way to help inspect the homes we were looking at. I’ll always come back to him whenever Inspection services are needed again.”
Home Buy-Back Guarantee
Turner Inspections participates in the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) Home Buy-Back Guarantee program. In accordance with the InterNACHI rules governing the program, if we miss anything, InterNACHI will buy your home back. Click the logo for more details.
THE "MAGNIFICENT 7"
Turner Inspections prioritizes attention on the: roof, foundation, HVAC equipment, water-heating equipment, plumbing system, electrical system, and safety issues. All defects are not created equal and these are the most important. We follow the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) Standards of Practice.
Extensively Trained and Up-To-Date
Turner Inspections completes extensive annual training in the latest technical codes, and the Texas Real Estate Commission (TREC) Standards of Practice (SOPs) through memberships in the the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) and the Texas Professional Real Estate Inspectors Association (TPREIA).